vendredi 8 mars 2013

Floopaloo ( Flapacha)






Here is a few backgrounds that I did with my team at Xilam on Floopaloo where are you, a 52x13 tv show . I worked on the development ,  I was head of background ( line and color). I posted some predesigns that I was doing as well.

5 commentaires:

Don Flores a dit…

fantastic!!

Hannah Tuohy a dit…

Beautiful work! Your sense of color is wonderful!

ablayee a dit…

Supers décors ! D'autant plus que j'aime beaucoup cette petite série pétillante !!

Selma a dit…

Beautiful! Are you the one who did these "intermission-scenes" with a tiny boy and girl who jumped around in the forest on flowers? If not, do you know who it was?

demm a dit…

Love your work. I really enjoy Floopaloo with my 6 year old daughter. Im a web/app designer, and I watch the animation, the characters and THE BACKGROUNDS. It all fix so well. Coongrats! :D