vendredi 19 décembre 2008

gawayn bg roughs



This is some rough backgrounds I did for a show called Gawayn, I developped the bg style and was head of bg design. It was such a good experience for me. copyright gaumont alphanim and MondoTV. the show will be on air in 2009 on france3

7 commentaires:

SHOo a dit…

Those roughs are awesome man! And I really like the undersea bg from the previous post too! Love your work!

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Leocartunista a dit…

Wonderful works...just awesome.
Greetings from Brazil.

Owen Flanagan a dit…

Your background designs are really nice, Your style is excellent.

Thomas Valcek a dit…

I really appreciate your works, is such inspiring! The background design it's impressive!
;)

S a dit…

Looks like Disney's Ying-Yang-Yo style...

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.